Although our biggest selection of wines is from France, we now also import a selection of Proseccos as well as Pinot Grigio from Italy. In addition to our wine and Prosecco, we also offer a superior selection of Cognacs from France.
If you are a distributor or retailer interested in selling our wines, please send us an email with your company information and the states (or country) you cover to email@example.com and we will reach out to you.
Thank you for your interest!
Currently, we import the following wines from France:
- Coeur de Rosé Prestige (Côtes de Provence – rosé wine)
- Coeur de Rosé Réserve (Côtes de Provence – rosé wine)
- Côte d’Azur Sélection (IGP Méditerranée – rosé wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Côtes du Rhône (Côtes du Rhône – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Coteaux Bourguignons (Burgundy – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Bourgougne Rouge Pinot Noir (Burgundy – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Bourgougne Blanc Chardonnay (Burgundy – white wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Hautes Côte de Beaune (Burgundy – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Moulin à Vent (Beaujolais – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Brouilly (Beaujolais – red wine)
- Le Chai Marceau Saint-Amour (Beaujolais – red wine)
In addition, we also import some private label wines and a selection of sparkling wines from France.
Currently, we import a selection of Proseccos as well as a Pinot Grigio from Italy. They are as follows:
- Serenello Bianco Gran Cuvee Extra Dry (Spumante)
- Serenello Pinot Grigio (white wine)
- Serenello DOC Brut (DOC)
- Serenello DOC Extra Dry (DOC)
- Serenello DOC Rosé Extra Dry (DOC)
- Serenello Prosecco Frizzante DOC (DOC)
- Serenello Prosecco Superiore Extra Dry DOCG (DOCG)
- Serenello Prosecco DOC Brut (DOC – Made with Organic Grapes)
We currently import cognac from one of the finest cognac houses in France located in the Grande Champagne region. Our selection includes:
- Ragnaud-Sabourin Florilege
- Ragnaud-Sabourin Fontvielle No. 35
- Ragnaud-Sabourin Paradis
- Ragnaud-Sabourin Reserve Speciale No. 20
- Ragnaud-Sabourin VS No. 4
- Ragnaud-Sabourin VSOP No. 10
- Ragnaud-Sabourin XO No. 25